Learn more and watch webinars on demand.
INSTRUCTORS: Brandon Robertson,April Gillam
The Urgent Care Association and industry real estate data aggregators like National Urgent Care Realty estimate there are roughly 12,000-14,000 urgent care centers nationwide and counting. Even with thousands of urgent care centers throughout the US, there is still room to expand access to patient care in greenfield markets as well as expand existing footprints in markets with urgent cares today.
In this live webinar and Q&A, expert co-hosts Brandon J. Robertson, CEO of UCP Merchant Medicine, and April Gillam, Solv Head of Industry Relations share their insights on urgent care expansion. You will take away:
- Criteria for evaluating de novo market expansion
- Strategies for evaluating expansion within your own market
- How to avoid cannibalizing on your existing clinic volumes when expanding in a market
- The top 5 greenfield markets for urgent care growth
- Case study: Savvy Greenfield Market Expansion